Solar energy refers to energy from the sun. The sun has produced renewable energy for billions of years. The main benefit of solar energy is that it does not produce any pollutants and is one of the cleanest sources of energy; it requires low maintenance and is easy to install.
Solar companies such as Greempower are determined to contribute to the earth’s well being as well as to their customers’ pockets. Greempower is a green energy company located in Irvine, CA, devoted to making a positive impact on the environment and its clients’ energy savings. They believe everyone should have the freedom to decide what type of energy source they want to use according to their website: http://greempower.com/
If you are thinking to go green, you should consider the following benefits, according to http://energyinformative.org/benefits-of-solar-panels/
Save Thousands of Dollars: According to One Block Off the Grid, adding solar panels to your home can bring in monthly savings of well above $100 in many states
1. Start Saving from Day 1: Solar purchase power agreements (PPAs) and solar leasing has made it possible for homeowners to go solar for little or no money down.
2. Increase Your Home Value: Buying a home with solar panels translates into lower electricity costs. Solar panels will increase a home`s attractiveness on the market, similarly to homes with low property taxes.
3. Solar is a Secure Investment: With solar panels and simple math, we can calculate how much electricity will be generated, and most importantly, at what price, for at least the next 20 years (fixed energy costs).
4. Guaranteed Performance: Solar panel manufacturers include a 20- to 25-year warranty (also known as a performance guarantee) with their solar panels. The industry standard guarantees 80% performance after 25 years.
5. Save the Environment: Solar energy is one of the cleanest and most natural sources of energy.
Thank you Archi Lovers